Field Service Cloud:
The best mobile workforce management software:
Oracle Field Service Cloud
Field service Management
Is delivering efficient field service critical to your business? Are you constantly challenged to reduce costs while increasing efficiency? Do you need to meet service-level agreements (SLAs), service customers waiting at homes and businesses, or respond to machine-generated service alerts? Oracle Field Service Cloud (previously called ETA Direct) is built on time-based, self-learning, and predictive technology, empowering you to solve business problems while evolving your field service organization. This foundational technology empowers users with accuracy, context, and intelligence through seven powerful modules.
THE BENEFITS OF ORACLE FIELD SERVICE CLOUD
• Total visibility of work across your entire mobile workforce.
• Estimated delivery windows with 98% accuracy.
• Predictive learning based on individual resource work profile.
• Highly flexible and scalable, all configuration no customisation.
• Extend superior customer service into the field.
• Drive operational efficiency, no matter how complex your organization.
• Automate, then optimize the entire service process - from customer
incident through service delivery and feedback.
BEYOND AUTOMATION TO OPTIMIZATION
Traditional systems rely on averages to assign work, resulting in static schedules unable to respond to change.
Oracle Field Service Cloud collects time-based measurements about everything that happens in the field, and then uses these measurements to learn—and keep learning—how each individual does work. The solution predicts when a field event will happen and how long it will take, with 98 percent accuracy.
When unexpected events occur—bad weather, flat tyre, job complications, employee absence—Oracle Field Service Cloud predicts the resulting chain reaction, allowing you to address exceptions and take action to ensure customer satisfaction.